Fitting your saddles could not be easier.
1. Be prepared, get saddles at the ready.
2. Proberly the hardest part, catch your chicken!
3. Pull one of the wing loops over to one side
4. Slip the loop over the front of the wing.
5. Pull all the wing feathers through the loop.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 on the other side,
7. Adjust the saddle to sit in the center of the hens back.
8. Leave her to adjust the saddle. (this saddle is a size to large for this hen & is being used for display purpose only)
9. Repeat on other hens.
10. Have a well deserved cup of tea, sit back and admire!